Classes During the Pandemic
Wednesday Classes Only
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- 8:00pm - 9:00pm
AddressCreative Cultural Center St Veronica (Studio 2) 149 Christopher St. New York, NY 10014 Subway: 1 to Christopher Street or the A, C, E, B, D, F, or M to West 4th Street
Class limit 8 students. All details are posted on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for further updates
WednesdaysCreative Cultural Center St Veronica (Studio 2) 149 Christopher St. New York, NY 10014 Subway: 1 to Christopher Street or the A, C, E, B, D, F, or M to West 4th Street
FridaysBill Young Dance 100 Grand Street (between Mercer and Greene St.) NYC, NY 10013 Subway: N or R to Prince Street, Number 6 to Spring Street N, Q, R, J, or Z to Canal Street
- Private individual instruction is available on request.
- Private group classes (2 - 6 students) are available on request.
- For long distance students, individualized short-term training sessions are available on request.
- For current fee schedule please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Maestros are also available for seminars, workshops, lectures, and consultation.
- For current rates, availability or any questions please contact the manager, Maestro Acosta-Martinez at: email@example.com
There is meter parking near by, and parking after 6 pm on some streets. Make sure to read the parking signs carefully.